Are you still running behind your mutual fund agent to get mutual funds statement online? Or you are still logging into individual mutual funds website, putting your folio number and getting statement.
What if you lost the contact number of your mutual fund agent? How will you get your mutual funds statement? What if you want to get your capital gains statement? Is there any way to get the consolidated mutual funds statement online?
Now you can get your mutual funds statement online sitting across in a comfortable chair at home or at your work place. All you need is to update certain basic information in the portal and your statement would be emailed to you almost instantly.
You can get your mutual fund status online through CAMS or Karvy portals.
Role of CAMS and KARVY for Mutual Fund Status
CAMS and Karvy are Registrar & Transfer Agents (R & T agents). R & T agents maintain mutual fund status records on behalf of the mutual fund house, through offices across the country.
Mutual Fund Status through CAMS and Karvy – Steps to Follow
- Log on to camsonline.com
- Click on Investor Services (On top)
- Click on Mailback Services (Left Hand Side- below Overview)
- Click on CAS – CAMS, Karvy, FTAMIL, SBFS (for Consolidate Statement)
- Click on Portfolio Valuation Statement (CAMS Mutual Funds Only)
- Click on Consolidated Active Statement (CAMS Serviced Funds)
Mutual Funds Statement Online – Required Fields
- Your Email Id (Email Id should be same as registered in mutual fund form)
- Your PAN Card number (Optional)
- Choose Period (Since inception, last 1 year or last 2 years)
- Enter Password
- Re-Enter Password
What if my Email Id is not registered or I want to change my Email Id?
In this case, you need to fill a form given on CAMS website and submit it in any CAMS offices.
For change request form- Go to camsonline.com ->Service Request Form-> Non-Financial Transaction Forms
If you are still facing any problem in getting Mutual Funds Statement Online, please feel free to ask any question.